Snow LeopardRegular price $159.00 Sale price $80.00 Save $79.00
The Snow Leopard is my sleeping bag of choice as the plusher synthetic insulation is far more plush than the very-thin down alternative. Plus, its rated to 12 degrees, meaning it’s comfy down to about 25. The trade-off is that it’s heavier and larger than its down counterparts, but I bought it as it was the biggest one I could stuff into a 20 liter Sea To Summit Compression Dry Sack. That makes it a great alternative if you want added warmth and comfort, but don’t plan on hiking and space isn’t at a premium.
- A contoured footbox keeps feet warm and blood circulating whilst eliminating dead airspace.
- Ergonomic face and neck gaskets keep heat from escaping.
- Comes with a trick ultralight compression stuff sack that is shaped like the bottom of a pack.
- The long-life synthetic fill is highly compressible and importantly, retains most of its insulating value when wet so the Snow Leopard is the bag of choice for particularly wet and cold climates and adventures.
- Zero-degree, technical, synthetic bag for mountaineering duty and cold-weather backpacking.
- Ergonomic face and neck gaskets keep heat in
- Weight: Regular 1842 g / long 1973 g.
- Fill Weight: Regular 1456 g / Long 1575 g
- Temperature rating: -4°C comfort /- 11°C Limit comfort /-30°C Extreme
- The North Face® innovative vaulted footbox provides sufficient space to allow the feet to flex and move naturally.
- This eliminates dead air space and keeps feet warmer and more comfortable.